Well Class, I was with your esteemed Professors last year...way too long ago and can't say enough good things about the experience you have just embarked on in Brazil. I was in Palm Desert by Palm Springs, CA during the holidays and the warm weather took the chill away from my Northern Calif bones. I know you are enjoying the weather...even the warm rain.
Enjoy every minute in "awesome" Brazil...your guides are "awesome" as well and entertaining instructors. suzanne arca, suzanne arca design
Well Class, I was with your esteemed Professors last year...way too long ago and can't say enough good things about the experience you have just embarked on in Brazil. I was in Palm Desert by Palm Springs, CA during the holidays and the warm weather took the chill away from my Northern Calif bones. I know you are enjoying the weather...even the warm rain.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy every minute in "awesome" Brazil...your guides are "awesome" as well and entertaining instructors. suzanne arca, suzanne arca design